These are challenging times for all of us as we face the tragic impacts of COVID-19 pandemic.
But with the ongoing crisis of nature loss still threatening everyone’s long-term health, well-being and prosperity, we thought you would like to hear that, where possible, our dedicated teams are continuing their vital work alongside our many partners.
Find out about the latest progress we’ve been making in our newsletter Conservation Pulse. Here are the key highlights:
- Millions around the world unite online for Earth Hour
- Public supports action on high-risk wildlife markets
- Cambodian government rules out hydropower dams
- New global standards for tracking seafood
- Consumer campaign tackles ivory demand
- Growing hope for black rhinos as numbers double
Successes in past 12 months
Read our 2019 annual review to find out about our key successes in the past year – and what we hope to achieve for people and nature in the coming decade.