It’s not always easy to remain optimistic amid the deepening crises of nature loss and climate change. But there are hopeful signs – victories, small and large, every month that are building a sustainable future for people and planet.
WWF's Conservation Pulse provides a regular snapshot of the progress we are making together. Find out in the February 2020 issue about:
- WWF’s response to the Australian bushfire tragedy
- Efforts to ensure world leaders commit to a New Deal on Nature and People in 2020 – setting nature on the path to recovery by 2030
- Positive signs for the future of Europe’s rivers, lakes and wetlands
- A major climate commitment from the WWF-backed alliance of the world’s largest pension funds and insurers
- Three new protected areas in Russia, totalling 2.2 million hectares
- An increase in mountain gorilla numbers in their central African homeland.
Successes in past 12 months
Read our annual review to find out about the progress we made in 2019 – and what we hope to achieve for people and nature in the coming decade.